Friday, November 19, 2010

Hallowen and other goodies





I won't post a ton of pictures from the Family Reunion since I didn't take too many. But I though some of you would like to see Linaya's Halloween costume and some of the things that have been occupying my time lately.

The first one is the afghan I just finished for myself. Next is Liz painting Lucy's face. I thought it amazing watching her work. The third is Naya's new favorite spot. She found out that the ottoman comes open. So now she pushes the top of and it becomes a little nest for her. She puts anything in it that she wants to play with or read and will sit there cuddling her blanket for an hour. It's really cute.

The last picture is her halloween costume. We couldn't get her to hold very still for pictures that day, but she was still a really cute kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment